A COVID-19 update for our valued clients
With multiple sites across the country and duplicate operations for all core services, we remain open and committed to ensuring all campaigns and service communications are deployed as scheduled.
Have lead times been affected?
There are currently no impacts to our service for clients. In line with our Business Continuity Plans (BCP) and Pandemic plans, we have the option to load share with our interstate sites where appropriate or necessary. Your Account Manager and Campaign Manager will continue to keep you up to date with any aspects of your campaigns.
How are we protecting our people and clients?
To protect our people and clients, we have in place measures to minimise risk at all of our sites. These include:
- Work From Home (WFH) provisions
- On site, we have check-in procedures, daily temperature checks, improved segregation, no external visitors to any IVE site and social distancing
- An enhanced cleaning and disinfection routine
- All staff on an IVE site must practice social distancing
- We provide all our staff with products from our ivolve range, including hand sanitiser and face masks which must be worn at all times. We’re also happy to help our clients with any hygiene, PPE or cleaning requirements as needed, please just request from your IVE business manager or order online at www.ivolvenow.com.au.
We remain open and at the ready to assist you as required.
Chief Executive Officer